- Cyril Fisher MD. Department of Histopathology, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK.
- Elizabeth Montgomery MD.Department of Pathology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
Part of the popular Biopsy Interpretation Series, the second edition of Biopsy Interpretation of Soft Tissue Tumors provides an easy-to-follow, practical approach to the interpretation of soft tissue biopsies, including open and percutaneous core needle biopsies. Covering both common and rare soft tissue tumors, this up-to-date bench reference parallels the diagnostic process, detailing key differential diagnostic features of specific tumors using morphologic, immunohistochemical, ultrastructural, and genetic data. A pattern-based approach ensures that you can quickly find the information you need, in the format most useful to everyday practice.
- Stay up to date with what’s new in soft tissue pathology with coverage of the many recent advances in immunohistochemistry and discoveries of underlying molecular events.
- Clearly visualize the diagnostic challenges you face with more than 300 full-color, high-quality images in print, and over 1,400 more online.
- Focus on differential diagnosis with numerous tables of specific morphologic features and use of immunohistochemical panels.
- See the complete picture, including relevant clinical and management points impacted by the pathologic diagnosis, and updated literature that includes new entities and references.
- Test your knowledge online with 50 multiple-choice questions ideal for self-assessment.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use